What is the WordPress platform?
Wordpress is a free open-source Content Management Software (CMS). Many small and medium-sized corporations use it to easily build websites or blogs. WordPress is designed to enable your company personnel to easily manage website content. Your website can also be easily extended by the use of thousands of WordPress ad-ons that can be utilized.
Kento Systems, Inc. offers expert WordPress Development in Los Angeles. Our Team delivers remarkable websites to a wide variety of clientele. Through the use of short, repetitive development cycles combined with our clients’ consistent and invaluable feedback, our expert developers focus on results, building successful and sustainable websites.
Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC): We follow a SDLC method agreed to by the client.
Business Analysis: We evaluate your business needs, current and future goals, business processes, interview users of the system and consult with support personnel. Based on our discoveries, we develop a plan and proposal for your review.
Customization: Based on the client’s needs, we recommend various WordPress themes and ad-ons/extensions that will enable certain business functionality.
System Design: The proposed system is designed based on the proposal agreed upon. These include software components, hardware, operating systems, programming, communications, integration with internal and external systems and security issues.
Graphics / Look and Feel Design: All website pages created will be Responsive (The pages will create the best user experience no matter the screen size). The client can work with our designers to create a custom look and feel OR we can help the client select an already created look and feel / theme that can be easily modified and adapted to their design ideas.
Development: The new system is developed under the guidance of a seasoned Project Manager. All tasks are defined in our Project Management System with full transparency to the client.
Performance Tuning: When a website is fully developed and deployed, we introduce a series of setups to make the Magento website run as fast as possible
- Reviews of Database settings, tables and indexes to make sure the database performs at an optimum efficiency
- Reviews of Linux and PHP settings
- Introduction of a CDN (Content Delivery Network) to cache static elements (images,…) so the website pages load as quickly as possible
- Optimization of all images to reduce image footprint which in turn leads to faster loading pages
Security: Since the website is a financial website, we take extra measures to make sure the website is extremely secure
- SSL: We will make sure a valid and strong SSL certificate is in place
- Server Firewall: We will perform over a dozen tasks to make sure the server is secure including setting up a server firewall
- Security Layer: A off-server middle layer security infrastructure is also introduced to make sure malicious attempts through the website are blocked
- User Roles: User IDs are created with various roles to make sure client personnel only have access to relevant information they need.
Testing: Unit and Regression testing will be performed on Windows and Apple PCs, various tablet types and sizes, various mobile phones and sizes, and all major browser types to ensure the best user experience.
<bTraining: We have developed WordPress training materials that we will modify based on the client’s specific business practices and provide various departments with trainings materials tailored to them. That said, we do on-site training, as needed as we do understand that after the employees start using the system, they will have various questions come up from time-to-time.
Deployment: The WordPress-based website is deployed to the client’s server(s). If the client needs to procure a server, we can help in that process by recommending server specifications. The go-live can be arranged for after-hours so there is minimal affect on the site’s users. The deployment can be also phased-in if there is a need for that arrangement.
Post Deployment Monitoring: All processes and users
Support / Maintenance:
- We have various support plans to fit your budget and needs.
- Software Updates, Security Patches: From time to time, various types of software updates are released. These could be for the operating system, its components, WordPress platform,…. The updates are always applied in a timely manner to ensure a high level of security.
- Uptime Monitoring: The server, its services and the website will be continuously monitored by our monitoring software and in cases of any outages, our staff are immediately alerted.
- Daily Malicious Attacks review: The server firewall and security layer logs are monitored daily to ensure a good defense against bad actors.
Integration: We can integrate your WordPress website to HubSpot, eBay, Amazon, Walmart, Jet, Facebook Ads, Google Shopping, GeoTax, Constant Contact, Mailchimp and many more….
Mobile Application: We have a compatible WordPress mobile application which we can customize based on your specific needs.
PCI Compliance: Complete PCI Compliance implementations for utmost security and compliance to Credit Card Processing regulations.
Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Implementations: We implement various CRM systems based on the client’s specific needs. CRM systems are marketing and sales software that help companies attract visitors, convert leads, and close customers. We offer full integration between WordPress and CRM software.
RMA: Establishing complete RMA software and manual practices to ensure the highest standards of customer service around returns and exchanges
WordPress Custom Ad-on Creation: If the client needs a specific functionality that does not match to features of WordPress or a third-party developed ad-on, we can develop that feature according to WordPress standards.
Marketing, Advertising & SEO: After the website goes live, we can do various marketing efforts in order to gain sales as explained in our Marketing section of this website.