Amazon, eBay, Walmart, Jet… Integration
These days, because of the very competitive business environment, it is crucial for businesses to create as many sales channels as possible. However, creating and managing product listings on various platforms is one of the most time-consuming barriers to the financial success of any e-commerce website.
Managing inventory and fulfilling the orders originated from various sales channels becomes an almost impossible task if done manually. As a result, the reputation of your Amazon e-store begins to plummet as negative customer reviews begin to fill each and every product page on those sales channels.
You Can Expect:
Kento Systems, Inc. offers professional services for integration of your company website to Amazon, eBay, Walmart, Jet and others. By utilizing API technology, we help improve overall business operations by streamlining the inventory controls across multiple channels. As changes occur to individual inventory items, our Integration System will update and sync these fluctuations across all existing listings and sales channels. Out-of-stock items will immediately disappear from your e-commerce store, saving you the embarrassment of having to cancel orders due to not having enough inventory.
Our team of experienced API Integration Specialists can transform your e-commerce site to integrate with all sales channels including , eBay, Walmart, Jet and others while making it significantly more user-friendly to your online shopping community.
- Automated listings increasing worker productivity.
- Instantly list items individually or in bulk across multiple Amazon, eBay, Walmart and Jet accounts.
- Have immediate and total control over your inventory at all times.
- Create customized listing templates and content. This enabled you to create various product titles, descriptions, attributes per product per sales channel.
- Get unlimited scalability.
- Manage an unlimited number of affiliate accounts over multiple platforms.
- Generate operational reports with the click of a mouse, including inventory listings of out-of-stock and limited-stock items.