Reasons to use Magento 2
Kento Systems, Inc. located in West Los Angeles is in the business of providing innovative e-commerce solutions. The top reasons Kento Systems, Inc. uses the Magento 2 framework on all of its e-commerce projects are mentioned below:
- Magento 2 comes with an indexer that speeds up querying of products so that page load times are drastically decreased. When you add the fact that Magento 2 uses Varnish cache, there is no denying Magento 2 is serious about decreasing page load times and increasing your customer base.
- Magento 2 uses the latest version of the php engine so that you know you are getting enhanced security and improved performance in speed and scalability.
- Magento 2 has reduced extension conflict by introducing a technique for core code to be overlapped instead of overwritten. As a result, the costs of extensions’ maintenance and support have drastically been reduced.
- The admin panel is more intuitive and user friendly. You can quickly get to where you want to go without clicking through countless layers of menus to get to a specific page.
- Magento 2 comes with Full Page Caching which means HTML output is stored in cache for faster retrieval instead of having to construct the page each time it is called.
- Magento 2 comes with out of the box themes that are mobile friendly and contains comprehensive tools to approach a project using mobile first design methodologies.
If you need a @Magento digital agency that has successfully navigated through the e-commerce landscape, we welcome you to contact us at your earliest convenience so that a friendly associate can tell you what we can do for your e-commerce business needs.