High-End Technology Solutions At the Speed of Business
Kento Systems, Inc. is a software development company in Los Angeles, CA (Proudly U.S-based, no offshore resources). We help analyze our client's needs based on the latest software development principles (SDLC), create Roadmaps, develop Business Analysis Documents and Technical Specification Documents, Manage Projects, Develop Solutions, Integrate with various systems, Perform Testing and QA, Secure and Optimize the environment and Maintain those software after go-live.
WHAT WE DO.
We support various types of clients in numerous industries including:
- Entertainment Corporations
- Utilities / Energy Corporations
- High-end e-Commerce Sites
- Wholesalers / Distributers
- Startups / Proof of Concept
- Medical Offices, Medical Devices
- On-demand Services (Taxi, Professionals, Food, …)
- High Fashion, Jewelry
- Bargain Sites
- Furniture / Kitchen Cabinets
- Subscription-based Sites
- Content-based sites (Informational, Magazine, Movie Festivals, Awards Festivals, …)
- Social Networking Sites
- Trading Platforms
- Marketplace / Multi-Vendor Platforms
- Mobile Applications including e-Commerce-based integrated with the main website platform
- Cloud-based Solutions
- and more….
It seems like nowadays we hear about the latest hacked websites and companies very often. Even the largest companies, which spend millions of dollars on website security audit, get hacked and quite often. No doubt, the fact that even large [...]
Google Shopping, which was formerly known as Google Product Search, is an online service that allows users to search, find, and compare products from various online stores and marketplaces. Users can compare products by many different attributes and prices. We have many years of experience successfully integrating eCommerce stores with Google Shopping. E-commerce platforms include Magento and Shopify.
GDPR stands for General Data Protection Regulation. GDPR is a new set of rules and regulations that gives EU citizens more control over their personal data, what information companies collect, and how that information is used.
Magento is one of the most robust e-Commerce platforms that are both free to use and able to handle thousands of products and customers. Magento has an enterprise software architecture and is very scalable - able to support almost all [...]