High-End Technology Solutions At the Speed of Business
Kento Systems, Inc. is a software development company in Los Angeles, CA (Proudly U.S-based, no offshore resources). We help analyze our client's needs based on the latest software development principles (SDLC), create Roadmaps, develop Business Analysis Documents and Technical Specification Documents, Manage Projects, Develop Solutions, Integrate with various systems, Perform Testing and QA, Secure and Optimize the environment and Maintain those software after go-live.
WHAT WE DO.
We support various types of clients in numerous industries including:
- Entertainment Corporations
- Utilities / Energy Corporations
- High-end e-Commerce Sites
- Wholesalers / Distributers
- Startups / Proof of Concept
- Medical Offices, Medical Devices
- On-demand Services (Taxi, Professionals, Food, …)
- High Fashion, Jewelry
- Bargain Sites
- Furniture / Kitchen Cabinets
- Subscription-based Sites
- Content-based sites (Informational, Magazine, Movie Festivals, Awards Festivals, …)
- Social Networking Sites
- Trading Platforms
- Marketplace / Multi-Vendor Platforms
- Mobile Applications including e-Commerce-based integrated with the main website platform
- Cloud-based Solutions
- and more….
Reasons to use Magento 2 Kento Systems, Inc. located in West Los Angeles is in the business of providing innovative e-commerce solutions. The top reasons Kento Systems, Inc. uses the Magento 2 framework on all of its e-commerce projects are [...]
Kento Systems, Inc. is a Startup Developer Company In Los Angeles that is gravitating towards Magento for its ease of use, durability and high profile in the e-commerce market place.
Looking for #Magento eCommerce Customization in Los Angeles? Our developers are experienced with creating customized solutions for our clients. Here at KentoSystems, we work closely with our clients every step of the way to ensure that we develop the exact solution you need. Contact us today!
There are many skills that a top-notch #Magento #Developer Los Angeles should have. These include both hard, technical and soft skills. The technical skills are the ones used in #development and system administration.