High-End Technology Solutions At the Speed of Business
Kento Systems, Inc. is a software development company in Los Angeles, CA (Proudly U.S-based, no offshore resources). We help analyze our client's needs based on the latest software development principles (SDLC), create Roadmaps, develop Business Analysis Documents and Technical Specification Documents, Manage Projects, Develop Solutions, Integrate with various systems, Perform Testing and QA, Secure and Optimize the environment and Maintain those software after go-live.
WHAT WE DO.
We support various types of clients in numerous industries including:
- Entertainment Corporations
- Utilities / Energy Corporations
- High-end e-Commerce Sites
- Wholesalers / Distributers
- Startups / Proof of Concept
- Medical Offices, Medical Devices
- On-demand Services (Taxi, Professionals, Food, …)
- High Fashion, Jewelry
- Bargain Sites
- Furniture / Kitchen Cabinets
- Subscription-based Sites
- Content-based sites (Informational, Magazine, Movie Festivals, Awards Festivals, …)
- Social Networking Sites
- Trading Platforms
- Marketplace / Multi-Vendor Platforms
- Mobile Applications including e-Commerce-based integrated with the main website platform
- Cloud-based Solutions
- and more….
The most successful e-commerce businesses aim to set themselves apart from their competition. Successful e-commerce websites offer custom features that their competitors do not have. They are able to achieve this through the ability to fully customize their website. #Magento [...]
#Magento is an open-source technology based on Zend PHP framework. Thanks to the thousands of experienced Magento designers and developers worldwide, tons of great Magento themes and extensions are developed that strongly enhance and extend the built-in features. Here are 5 Questions & Answers by Magento Web Developer in Los Angeles.
Top #Magento 2 features include the following: significant improvements in areas such as shipping, payments, caching & performance, catalog management, backups, #PHP code, scalability, and #TDD (Test Driven Development).
The developers in charge of Windows 10 have been hard at work at the Microsoft campus preparing for new, exciting and useful features for Windows 10, widely known by its development name: Windows 10 Creator's Update.