Magento is one of the most robust e-Commerce platforms that are both free to use and able to handle thousands of products and customers. Magento has an enterprise software architecture and is very scalable – able to support almost all types of stores, from small shops to large online stores that need to handle thousands of orders per day. There are thousands of quality extensions and themes for Magento. However, there are also plenty of extensions and themes that do not have a good quality and may slow down your site or, in the worst case scenario, create security holes in your e-Commerce platform which can result in data breach, PCI Standard violation, and losing brand trust. What is PCI Compliance? Therefore, you need a very responsible and expert Magento Technical Support team in Los Angeles to make sure your eCommerce website is takes care of properly.
You need an experienced Magento Technical support team in Los Angeles that knows the ins and outs of the industry and will be able to audit 3rd party code and make modifications if necessary. Moreover, very often, you will want to have a functionality specific to your website that 3rd party extensions may not cover or may only cover partially. In such cases, you will need a US-based Magento Technical Support Team that you can meet and explain the specific feature or functionality you are envisioning, after which the Technical Support team will implement the functionality based on discussions, mockups, and wireframes.
What does Magento Technical Support in Los Angeles include?
Our experienced Los Angeles based Magento Technical Support team can help you set up your Magento store and do daily maintenance tasks including:
- Error detection & debugging
- 24/7 Site Monitoring
- Logs review and address any database or web server potential issues
- Weekly & Monthly design changes, customization
- Security patches, theme, and extension upgrades
- Server monitoring
- Daily security & firewall audit
- Up-time Monitoring of the site
- Various attacks monitoring including DDOS
- Creating and posting optimized blog content
- Create landing pages that will be used for marketing campaigns
- Monitoring and managing product presence across different platforms including Facebook, Google Shopping, Amazon, eBay, Walmart,…
- Other tasks specific to your store, business, & industry
For more information on the Magento eCommerce platform, please visit the Magento Website.