According to Amazon Integration Services Los Angeles, almost anything you are looking for can be found on Amazon.com.
However, they offer a feature that many people are not familiar with, which is called Amazon Integration which allows you place a custom store on your website so you can sell products. You then get a commission on each sale that you get.
You can place an Amazon Integration store on your website by following these simple instructions:
- First you have to go to the Amazon.com page
- Scroll down to the bottom
- Find the label “Make Money with Us”
- Click on “Join Associates” link
- Follow the instructions to complete sign-up
- Now that you are officially signed up, log in to your “Amazon Associates” account, then at the top right of the page, there is a tab labeled “aStore”, click on it.
- Choose a tracking I.D. that relates to your business.
- This is what Amazon uses to identify your store and give you credit for your sales.
- Once you have created your store, you can customize it.
- Choose the types of items you want to sell by selecting a “category” and “keyword.
- Once you have chosen the items you are going to sell, you customize your display’s look and feel.
- Amazon has custom themes that you can update with your own choice of fonts and colors.
- Amazon allows you to insert your custom logo in the header.
- Just enter your image’s URL into the provided field.
- *Note, you must upload your image to Webstarts and give the URL that corresponds to the file.
- You can customize your sidebar with widgets.
- You can choose from similar items, a customized wish list and more.
- The widgets will promote shoppers to buy more.
- When you are done customizing your page, click on “Finish and Get Link”.
- Then, on the next page, click on “Embed My Store Using an Inline Frame”.
- The code that you need for your website will appear in the below field.
- To copy it to your clipboard, select the item, right click it, then “copy”
- Go back to your “WebStarts” site and log in.
- Edit the page so your store displays where you want it to.
- In the page editor, click “insert HTML icon, paste the code in the provided area, click “OK”.
- Resize the store and position it wherever you like on the page.