Business and technology leaders utilize API Integration in numerous ways to adapt e-commerce sites to a “contextual,” data-driven world. As consumers continue to purchase more of their products and services online, the data resulting from API’s helps retailers to better understand their customers’ purchasing habits. “Contextual” refers to the ability to provide immediate information to online customers at the time of the purchasing decision.
Third Party Integration:
You Can Expect:
- API Integration Services for all types of Application Program Interfaces
- Affiliate API’s (Amazon, eBay, Etsy, and more)
- Social Media API’s (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and more)
- Shipping API’s (Fulfillment by Amazon, ShipStation, UPS, FedEx, and more)
- Payment Processing API’s (PayPal, Dwolla, Amazon, Stripe, and more)
- Site Search API’s
- Personalization API’s
- Marketing Automation API’s
- Product Information API’s
- Price Comparison API’s
- Recommended Engine API’s
- Anti-fraud API’s
Why API Integration?
Marketing analysts are currently predicting that those e-commerce retailers not taking advantage of API Integration will essentially be run out of business within the next ten years. By personalizing the consumer experience through the integration of API technology, online businesses remain competitive while those who fail to implement these highly advanced tools will be rendered obsolete in a very short time.
- Get unlimited scalability.
- Manage an unlimited number of affiliate accounts over multiple platforms.
- Sync inventory based on customized protocols.
- Save time, money, and frustration without the need to update multiple affiliate platforms as inventory items go out-of-stock.
- Offer international shipping with ease.
- Bulk list affiliate products instantly.
- Create customized listing templates.
- Get maximized variation control.
- Connect to catalog websites for relevant product descriptions and specifications.
- View Twitter comments, Facebook likes and shares, and other useful social media statistics easily.
- Offer site search to your customers to boost revenues.
- Offer purchasing recommendations to customers based on previous buying histories and site interactions.
- Automate marketing and business practices.
- Coordinate email marketing lists instantly.
- Build consumer trust by embedding shipping and delivery API’s.
- Incorporate Anti-fraud API’s to inhibit potentially dishonest purchasing behaviors.
- And so much more!
HOW AN API INTEGRATION DEVELOPER WILL HELP YOU:
Our team of experienced API Integration Specialists can quickly and easily transform your e-commerce site while making it significantly more user-friendly to your online shopping community. If customers cannot obtain the answers to their questions about your products and services instantaneously, then the chances of losing the sale increase dramatically. Through the incorporation of appropriate API’s into the e-commerce site, online retailers can substantially reduce cases of shopping cart abandonment almost overnight.
Every e-commerce site is different. While many webmasters are now very aware of the extreme importance of API Integration to the financial success and longevity of their online retailing enterprise, choosing the proper API’s for integration can be a difficult challenge. The team from Kento Systems will work with you every step of the way. We can help you decide which applications will work best for your website. For more information on API Integration, contact Kento Systems at 310 752-9992 today!